CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review and draft contracts, documents, bids, letters, etc. (English and Thai language)
- Provide legal advice on contracts, documents, legal issues, debt recovery and litigation support
- Create and implement legal policies for the company
- Provide legal training and updates to the company
- Prepare the board and shareholders’ resolutions of the company and provide all necessary corporate secretarial support
- Advise on anti-corruption, anti-competition, export control, personal data protection and other compliance risks
- Provide compliance training and updates to the company
- Implement compliance policies for the company
- Conduct compliance and export control screening on customers and suppliers
- Administrative functions (e.g. procurement and payment for goods and services required by or provided by the Legal team)
* Salary: 45,000 to 50,000 THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time: Mon to Fri 9.00 am. to 17:30 pm.
- Social security, Medical support, Annual Leave, Transport, Other
- Thai Nationality
- Female or Male
- Age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or above (Degree in Law is highly preferred)
- At least 5 years’ experience as an in-house legal counsel in a multinational company.
- Good multi-tasking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, good communication skills, good team player
- Fluent in Thai with strong written and spoken English language skills. Knowledge of a third language, especially Japanese will be an advantage.
- Subject matter: intellectual property law; sales and procurement contracts; (sell-side) system integration contracts involving software, hardware, and cloud services; back-to-back subcontracts
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.