CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Gather project requirement and provide technical consulting to customers.
- Define design and solution. (All Network and Security Solution)
- Create project documents. (WBS, Issue-list, Risk-Assessment, Micro design, Work-Plan, Final Document and Closurement report)
- Responsible for project-management role for own projects.
- Responsible for implementation-engineer role for own projects.
- Control 3rd-party vendor to perform implementation as commitment.
- Control Project Safety, Quality and Deliverable.
- Proactive tracking and observe issue then define prevention and escalate to leader.
- Provide logical problem serving in both technical and process until the project is completely done.
- Cover and verify Junior engineer's project
* Salary: 63,000THB (depend on experience)
* Working Day /Time : Mon – Fri (Some Sat. as stated in TTS-T’s calendar as of 2021) 8.30-17.30
* Allowance :
-Transportation fee 1,200 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December (Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- 28 to 35 Years old
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Telecom Engineering
(Must have expeience and skill)
- Worked in network implementation field for 5-10 years at least with multiple scale of projects. (Enterprise one is preferable)
- Worked as senior implementation engineer for 2 years at least with covering and conduct for junior engineers under responsibility.
- Worked for project-management role handle multiple projects at same time for 3 years
- Worked with multiple parties and vendor controlling.
- LAN Network: Cisco based Routing (EIGRP) and Switching. (Required)
- WAN Network: Worked or coordinated with service provider and familiar with BGP and OSPF routing protocols and MPLS. (Required)
- Wireless Network: Cisco and Aruba Wireless Solution. (Required)
- Network Firewalls: Cisco ASA, FirePower, Palo alto, Fortigate. (Required)
- Security Cloud: Palo Alto Prisma solution. (Preferable)
- SD-WAN: Design and Implementing Cisco Viptela or Velocloud. (Preferable)
- SDN: Design and implementing for Cisco ACI. (Preferable)
- Cloud Network: Design and Implementing AWS network infrastructure. (This will be an advantage)
- NAC: Designing and implementing for Cisco ISE. (This will be an advantage)
- DNS and DHCP: Designing and implementing level. (Familiar with Infoblox will be an advantage)
- VMware: Well understanding and implementing level. (This will be an advantage)
- Linux: Implementing and Managing level. (This will be an advantage)"
- Cisco Certification is preferable (CCNA, CCNP, CCDP)
- Palo Alto certification is preferable
- AWS certification is preferable
- Any other certification in related core is preferable.
- Please send your CV.
IT Manager Network Developer IT
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.