CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Gather project requirement and provide technical consulting to customers.
- Define design and solution. (All Network and Security Solution)
- Create project documents. (WBS, Issue-list, Risk-Assessment, Micro design, Work-Plan, Final Document and Closurement report)
- Responsible for project-management role for owned projects.
- Responsible for implementation-engineer role for owned projects
- Control 3rd-party vendor to perform implementation as commitment.
- Control Project Safety, Quality and Deliverable
- Proactive tracking and observe issue then define prevention and escalate to leader.
- Provide logical problem serving in both technical and process until the project is completely done.
- Cover and verify Junior engineer's project.
* Salary: Not over 63,000THB (depend on experience)
* Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri / 08:30-17:30
* Allowance :
- Transportation fee 1,000 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- 28 to 35 Years old
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Telecom Engineering
- Worked in network implementation field at least 5-10 years with multiple scale of projects.
- Worked as senior implementation engineer at least 2 years with covering and conduct for junior engineers under responsibility.
- Good communication in English language.
- Good leadership and confidence in leading situations.
- Good and confidence to initiate an idea.
- Able to work under pressure and team spirits.
- Able to work in long working hours and work on holiday and weekend.
- Good team player, Problem Solving, Logical Thinking
- Good in self learning. And pro action learning.
- Cisco Certification is preferable (CCNA, CCNP, CCDP)
- Palo Alto certification is preferable.
- AWS certification (will be advantage)
- Any other certification in related core is preferable.
- Please send your CV.
Network Developer IT Developer System Engineer IT Network Engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.