CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Developing whole sales & marketing activities for power plant’s tendering project in Thailand & Laos
- Keep updates and deeply studies to market trend, government policy for power generation market, power development plan of Thailand & Laos, Potential customer’s business development plant
- Keep updates to customer’s project activities / competitors’ activities/confidential information
- Engage to tendering project from phase of feasibility study to bid award
- Arrange company/ products & solutions presentation to customers
- Provide technical information to customer in timely
- Find opportunities make our business advantages in phase of feasibility study or TOR preparation
- Establish and maintain an excellent relationship with project stakeholder such as regulator, developer, engineering consultant, financial provider, etc.
- Develop sales strategy for tendering project with HQ and business partners
- Engage to bid proposal preparation, bid evaluation
- Developing whole sales & marketing & services activities for installed base customers (from enquiry to order)
- Find customer and contact person
- Call customer to finding and create opportunities
- Visit customer, initiate customer to aware of their spare part situation and system condition. Get some lesson learnt from them and share case if any to be improved for customer.
- Recommend customer on how to avoid some incident and extend system life time / improve their system
- Prepare quotation to meet customer requirement and prepare all the required documents
- After submitted quotation then follow up customer and explain more details what we proposed, make customer confident to order parts and make it happen.
- Understand the WIN/Lost and prepare measure to improve situation case by case.
- Making business plans, sales forecast, sales & marketing reports, win/lost analysis reports
* Salary: 55,000THB (Depend on skills and age)
- Working Mon.-Fri. every alternative Sat. 8:30-17:30
- Bonus, Social security, Group insurance, Transport fee, Car allowance
- Provident fund, etc
- Thai Nationality
- Not over 45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Power, Control, Instrument)
- Minimum 4 to 6 year of experience with Infrastructure Projects within Sales & Tendering teams in Japanese companies or Multinational companies.
- Experience in Electromechanical Works is preferable
- Good knowledge in Power Generation (Hydroelectric Power, Thermal Power, etc.) and Distributed control system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build valuable long-term relationship with customers
- Good team player, communication skills and customer oriented
- Highly motivated self-starter, energetic, aggressive and focused.
- Good of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Sales and Services Mindset
- Have own car and able to travel upcountry
- Please send your CV.
Technical Sales Sales Engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.