CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Manage the projects of brand strategy, marketing strategy and communication strategy to build the clients’ brand
- Work in team with research specialist to develop brand strategy, recommend marketing strategy and plan communication strategy for the clients
- Initiate the planning structure and process when start project and can manage project independently
- Coach Strategic Planner and team, to ensure the best strategic solutions for the assigned projects with strong logic support as well as share new knowledge with team
- Create the content to brief creative, media and marketing activation team, and coordinate with client service to write up the brief
- Provide business consultancy for all aspects and in-depth through team and clients
- Involve all research projects that relate to the assigned projects to ensure in-depth understanding in consumer insights
- Cooperate with all implementation levels to follow the strategy as agreed
- Monitor all communication campaigns to be complied with strategies for maximum effectiveness
- Create strong relationship with client service team, creative team, marketing activation team and the assigned clients
- Report weekly progress to Strategic Planning Director
* Salary: 50,000 THB – 70,000 THB ( Depend on experience)
- Mon – Fri. (09:00 – 18:00 hrs)
- SSO, Group Health Insurance, Annual Physical Check-up, Telephone Allowance, Per-diem for upcountry working, Annual Company activities, Career Advancement, etc.
- Thai Nationality
- Age 25- 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or any related fields
- Have experience in marketing communication, preferably from advertising agencies at least 2 years
- Strong analytical skills, planning skills and strategic thinking
- Highly self-motivated with creativity
- Strong computer skills in MS Office (especially MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with teamwork attitude
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.