CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Set up and the installation our products (precision metrology).
- Able to maintenance and repair our machine to the customers.
- Able to calibration our machines.
- Training (Basic training on site service).
- Repair & Fix Machine (Customer require).
- Support customers measurement program operating (After training).
- Issue the quotation of service job (Spare parts, Machine calibration, Service fee, repair, etc.)
- Support Sales team & Sales Engineer team as requested.
- Control & handle documents (spare parts stock, master tool list, service tool list, etc.)
- Skill up in service team (Make Service Manual, Training internal service team, Review & Practice Machine Operating).
- Able to do when Manager or Assistant Manager requests and assignment.
* Salary: 20,000 to 30,000THB (Depend on experience).
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:30 / Mon-Fri.
- Increase salary 1time/year, Bonus 1time/year.
- Social security, Transportation.
- Thai Nationality.
- Not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or related fields.
- At least 2 years experienced in installation and repairing and preventive maintenance Accessories, etc, (background in computer network is a plus.)
- Able to read and understand the mechanical drawing.
- Able to drive a car and have to driver license.
- Strong oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills (for application engineer).
- Able to work under timeline constraint; work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to travel upcountry when required.
- Computer literacy and good command of English.
- Able to go Japan for Training (Total 3 months).
- Able to work in weekend (if any).
- Able to work overtimes and up countries.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.