CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Maintenance tasks and advising on technical related issues about machinery.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Visit the customers for support, maintain, and install machinery.
- Able to generate and evaluate reports - prepare annual strategic plan, weekly action plan and submit monthly management report.
- Plan & keep inventory for maintenance and consumable patts to perform effective service job.
- Guide, train, evaluate and motivate subordinates to develop their skill and moral.
- Able to plan effectively & flexibly to complete the required service jobs.
- Observes &judges customers service requirements by maintaining good contact with customers.
- Follows and observes the process which requires special authorization.
* Salary: 35,000 to 60,000 THB (Depend on experience).
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:30 / Mon-Fri.
- Increase salary 1time/year, Bonus 1time/year.
- Social security, Transportation.
- Thai Nationality.
- Over 30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or relation fields.
- Have experiences of Machine tool products or measuring products in Service Engineer more than 5 years.
- Have experiences in Services Management more than 5 years in the group (at least 5 persons).
- Strong communication and skill of presentation.
- People leader ship and team building.
- Initiative and Problem Solving.
- Positive thinking with service mind.
- Be able to work under pressure and many stake holder.
- Able to drive a car and have to driver license.
- Computer literacy (MS-office).
- Able to written and spoken in English.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.