CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Installation new machine
- Repair machine & After sales service support customer
- Technical support via telephone
- Demo machine
- Overhaul machine
- PM check machine follow plan.
- Overhaul or modify machine to be good condition.
- Be professional technician and best supporter to make customer fully satisfy
- Do work follow project timeline to ensure all project will be achieving target and finish on schedule
- Maintain ISO9001 to ensure system keep good operation
- Coordinate with related departments for smoothly operation
- Other tasks following manager’s assignment or company policy
* Salary: 15,000THB – 25,000THB (Depend on experience & skill & performance)
* Working day : Monday – Friday (Depend on company calendar) 08.30 - 17:30
* Allowance :
- Bonus (Consideration from the result)
- Over time
- Social security, Yearly health Checkup ,Provident Fund
- New year party
- Company’s mobile
- Sponsor of ordination, marriage, etc.
- Thai Nationality.
- Male Only
- Age 20-30 years old.
- Diploma degree in Mechanical, Electrical or related
- Experience 2 – 5 years in machine maintenance and/or after sales service for machine field
- Computer skill such as MS. Office, Email, etc.
- Fair command of English language skill
- Can drive car and have driving license (Company car)
- Can work on overtime and holiday (or in urgent case)
- Can travel to both the province and abroad (Possible to work outside and stay overnight)
- Skillfully in tools and measurements
- Can be welded especially Argon welding
- Can read electric diagram and understand electrical equipment functional
- Understand basically of mechanical & electrical maintenance
- Understand basically of pneumatic, hydraulic
- Knowledgeable electronic and industrial automation equipment such as Inverter, Sensor, etc.
- Knowledgeable for PLC Omron, Siemens, Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley
- Knowledgeable Inverter Mitsubishi, ABB, Omron
- Knowledgeable Servo Omron
- Have problem solving skill, good service mind and relationship
- Good communication skill, positive attitude and can work under pressure
- Able to use AutoCAD 2D, 3D
- Japanese language skill
- Prior experience for machine installation, service and maintenance about food industrial
- Please send your CV.
Machinery Maintenance Mechanical Engineer Service Engineer Maintenance Engineer Service Technician
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.