CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Develop expert level understanding of product offerings and applications
- Define new feature or product specifications based on in-depth understanding of customer requirements
- Identify customer technical and commercial challenges and engage appropriate resources to bring issues to resolution.
- Working with sales and customers in technical evaluation and managing the engagement progress
- Provide on site hardware and software support when required
* Salary: Negotiate (Depends on experiences)
- Working time 08.00 - 17.00 (Monday - Friday)
- Social security, Medical support, Meal allowance, Transport allowance, Provident fund, etc
- Thai Nationality
- Age 22 - 45 Years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in an automated test environment
- Knowledge of .NET and C++ is required; C, C#and XML is desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object Oriented Methodologies / UML
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio Development tools and the Microsoft Windows Platforms
- Experience developing with Linux is required
- General understanding of software engineering processes is necessary
- Demonstrable hardware and driver knowledge.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Japanese(JLPT N3up)
- Solid understanding of automated manufacturing processes.
- Background in Hard disk drive test process
- Experience developing and/or testing hard disk drives and/or solid state drives
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.