CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Handle the new business of productivity improvement for automotive R&D designers especially from the aspect of IT.
- Gather customer demands to improve their productivity by any IT solutions.
- Plan, design, develop and propose the best solutions based on the improvement idea hearing result.
- Collaborate with the designer hearing team who has experience in automotive R&D process.
- Executing speedy development and improvement through agile methods with user feedback.
- Develop an excel macro or a small system by using Microsoft 365.
* Salary: Not over 40,000THB (depend on experience)
* Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri (Depend on company calendar)/ 08:30-17:30
* Allowance :
- Transportation fee 1,200 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- Not over 40 Years old
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience in utilization of variable Microsoft Office software. (Microsoft 365, Office 365)
- Experience or interest in automotive industry/especially in R&D process would be advantage.
- Experience in project management would be advantage.
- IT consultant experience would be advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Microsoft 365, Office 365) & other automation tools
- Knowledge of IT system development would be advantage.
- Good command and communication in English.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.