CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible Assessment/ Evaluate Supplier Performance and supplier rating program.
- Sourcing, ldentify and develop potential local / oversea suppliers' resources for now part new model and localization part.
- Responsible for supplier selection, spplier evaluation and audit of each phase.
- Manage Supplier launch Readiness & program.
- Manage Tooling preparation schedule/Report. Project preparation schedule/Report and Supplier APQP.
- Lead supplier program kick-off meeting as required
- Involve in quality improvement, PPAP and support ISO/TS 16949 requirements.
- Analyze cost of purchasing part&raw material of all pohase (VA/VE activities).
- Responsible for implementing the requirement of the parts localization.
- Responsible for the contract drafting, release and follwing management.
- Monitors cost, material and other purchase activities during, mass production phase until project life off
- RFQ/Supplier selection/LOI
- New Supplier Audit/Co-Check
- Component Cost analysis
- Supplier improvement
- Supplier problem solving (including SQS)
- CR Activity/Localization
* Salary: Not over 20,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Time / Day : 08:00-17:00 / Mon – Fri (116 holiday/year)
- Increase salary 1time/year ,Bonus 1time/year, Social security, Medical Support, Medical check, Provident fund, etc
- Age 23 to 28 years old
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related filed
- Experiences at least 1 year in Purchasing Engineer filed.
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949, AQAP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan
- Ability to read and review drawing.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Strong Leadership skill.
- Fair command of English.
- Welcome new graduated.
- Ability to preparation and implement of new project activities.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.