CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Understand unit business requirements and ensure timely inclusion to sourcing plans.
- Sourcing for new sources and manage price negotiation, contracts, and payment terms.
- Responsible for sourcing targets and coordinate with sales department in order to manage according to the requirement and target plan.
- Manages commercial and supplier aspects of product development and sourcing projects.
- Implement and support sourcing activities for new product launching, consulting and the product approval processes.
- Conducting general market research in various categories as well as research into potential suppliers, materials specifications and resources.
- Conducts supplier analysis, evaluates potential suppliers, and manages the overall supplier qualification process.
- PO management for new project and ensure timely, quality and cost competitive supply for unit.
- Develops and creates sourcing plans, requests for proposal, and other sourcing documents, evaluates and recommends purchasing and sourcing decision to management.
- Solves sourcing problems by analyzing possibilities solutions using technical experience, judgment with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Effectively communicates complex information involving sourcing to others.
- Maintain contract validity and manage re-negotiation as needed and in alignment with category and sourcing strategy and ensure that contract and pricing information is up-to-date.
- Follow-up supplier related risks, define mitigation actions and monitor implementation.
- Manages the sampling and product approval process for the project.
* Salary: 50,000THB -60,0000 (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time Mon -Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Bonus, Increase Salary 1time/year
- Social security, Mobile phone fee, Meal fee, Dental fee,
Gas and car allowance for pay real in Receipt (max is 15 ,000 Baht / monthly)
- Thai Nationality
- Age 35 to 40 years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's degree or above in Material Engineering or any related field.
- At least 10 years experiences in oversea and local sourcing both indirect and direct materials.
- Excellent of English skill, negotiation skill and communication skill.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sourcing management preferably through new product launches and key business drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a group and/or team and provide guidance to team members
- Experience in program management and ability to implement strategic sourcing relationships with suppliers.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.