CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Support Project Manager's tasks.
- Create and streamline project management processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Generate management reports. (Project progress/performance, resource/project utilization, financial information - budget/actual)
- Plan and schedule resource efficiently.
- Skill up project managers and project team members by providing necessary training and coaching.
- Facilitate team collaboration and communication.
- Project admin support. (Vendor contact management, vendor payment management, internal/customer meeting arrangement)
- Support project needs, e.g. plays the PM or project coordinator role of customer-facing projects.
* Salary: Not over 40,000THB (depend on experience)
Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri / 08:30-17:30
- Transportation fee 1,000 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- 22 to 36 Years old
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology or related fields.
- Experience between 1-2 years.
- At least 2 years experience in IT project management.
- Good communication in English language.
- Familiar with process design.
- Comfortable with various types of document creation. (Workflow, presentation, report)
- Strong logical thinking.
- Self-motivated and self-initiated.
- Result-driven with balance of process-focus.
- Have strong coordination, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Skillful in Office 365 application.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.