CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Planning task & schedule by WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
- Issue management for system bug etc.
- Check & control the result of member's tasks.
IT Skills (SW engineering)
- Coding skill in Java or .Net.
- Knowledge about Web application development.
- Knowledge about SQL and Database (SQL Server , Oracle etc.).
- Knowledge about Software engineering(Spiral model, Agile model etc.).
- Knowledge about Software quality check & control management.
- Design software program specification & Documentation.
- Design test case for software program & Documentation.
- Requirement definition, fit & gap analysis.
- Software documentation thus System workflow, Use case, ER-Diagram, Data dictionary, Basic and Program specification.
- Coordinate projects for a smooth operation/ service/ customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with programmers and software developers to build the system.
- Overseeing installation and testing correcting problems before the final version is released.
- Providing staff training and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded system.
* Salary: 50,000THB – 120,000THB (depends on experience)
- Working Day/ Time : Mon - Fri (08:30 - 17:30)
- Domestic Business trip allowance = One-day trip (Go to upcountry) 200 THB/day , Overnight trip 400 THB/night
- After passing probation: Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Dental Fee, Life Insurance, Annual Leave, Business Leave, Language Study (Japanese & English)
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, Age 28-45 years old.
- Have JLPT(Japanese-Language Proficiency Test)-Level 1.
- Be able to read / write and speak business conversation in Japanese.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- Working experience in system development 5-15 years.
- Experience in IT Project of Manufacturing (Production) or SCM (Logistics) as a PM or Application Leader or SA.
- Experience in System Integration (Application) Business.
- Have experience in vendor side to support many clients and many projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- TOEIC score more that 700.
- Prefer to have oversea business experience.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.