CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Requirement definition, fit & gap analysis.
- Software documentation thus System workflow, Use case, ER-Diagram, Data dictionary, Basic and Program specification.
- Coordinate projects for a smooth operation/ service/ customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with programmers and software developers to build the system.
- Overseeing installation and testing correcting problems before the final version is released.
- Providing staff training and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded system.
* Salary: 50,000 to 80,000 THB (Depend on experienced and age).
- Working day/time Mon-Fri / 8:30-17:30.
- Increase Salary 1times/year, Bonus 1time/year.
- Social security, Medical Insurance, Provident Found.
- Thai nationality.
- Male or Female.
- 28-40 years old.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Business Computer or related field.
- Working experience in system development 5-15 years.
- Experience in IT Project of Banking/Loan, Manufacturing (Production) or SCM (Logistics) as a PM or Application Leader or SA.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Planning task & schedule by WBS(Work Breakdown Structurer
- Project management.
- Make basic design, Instruction to developer, testing, UAT support.
- Issue management for system bug etc.
- Check & control the result of member's tasks.
- Coding skill in Java or .Net.
- Knowledge about Web application development.
- Knowledge about SQL and Database(SQL Server , Oracle etc.).
- Knowledge about Software engineering(Spiral model, Agile model etc.).
- Knowledge about Software quality check & control management.
- Design software program specification & Documentation.
- Design test case for software program & Documentation.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.