CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Design, develop and implement software to meet customer business requirements.
- Identify and document customer business requirements and specifications.
- Cooperate with stakeholders throughout software development cycle until project completed.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems within reasonable leadtime.
- Define, maintain, and control team software development standard.
- Takeover software maintenance after project complete.
* Salary: 63,000THB (depend on experience)
Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri / 08:30-17:30
- Transportation fee 1,000 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- 25 to 35 Years old
- Male/ Female
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience 2-3 years.
- Strong experience of software development OOP programming in various language..
- Fully understand software development cycle.
- Strong experience as software analyst (SA)
- Background in RPA (UiPath) and O365 programming is a plus.
- Experienced in leading development team and managing quality and delivery of the team is a plus.
- Have experience in O365 and Power BI development
- Web (.Net, Java, PHP), VBA, RPA (UiPath), O365 application knowledge.
- Database (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and SQL knowledge.
- Test automation with scripts and commercial software
- Good communication in English language.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.