CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for writing tool and step drawings, new model work and current work.
- Prepare Tooling list, set tool life and number of tools
- Prepare all tools before Trial.Participate in Trial and analyze problems with Trial & Improvement team
- Edit the drawing after the trial is complete.
- Meeting with PD to solve current problems
- Support agencies other than the job responsible
- Promptly report anything that is unusual to the supervisor.
* Salary: Negotiate (Depend on Experience)
- Working Time / Day: 07:45-16:45 Mon-Fri
- Increase salary, Bonus 1time
- Social security
- Living Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Meal OT fee
- Diligent Allowance
- Provident fund
- Free Uniform
- Company bus
- Thai Nationality
- Age over 27 years old
- Male only
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial, Metallurgy, Mold Design, Automotive, Tool Design.
- At least 3 years of experience in product and tooling for cold forging
- Able to read and understand Drawings at a good level
- Have skills in using measuring tools
- Knowledge of Standard Japanes Industrial Standards (JIS) , Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN), European Standard (EN), ISO 9001, IATF16949, ISO 14001
- Good skill in drafting using Auto cad 2D, Solid works.
- Knowledge of metallurgy
- Good at data base, data analysis, statistics.
- Good command of English
- Please send your CV.
Design Mechanical Engineer Molding design
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.