CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Plan and supervise the shipments from production to the customer
- Coordinate with Warehouse Workers to ensure proper storage and distribution of products
- Monitor and report on transportation costs
- Ensure shipping documents are properly filed
- Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment
- Organize training sessions for employees
- Stay up-to-date with safety regulations
* Salary: 30,000THB to 60,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:30 Mon-Fri (17Holidays without Sat/Sun)
- Increase salary 1time/year Bonus 1time/year
- Social security, Medical insurance
- Thai Nationality
- 30 to 50 years old
- Male and Female
- Experience in Transport with business level for 5-10 years old
- At least 2 years accounting experience
- Able to Communicate in English for speaking and writing
- Able to work under the pressure
- Solve immediate problem in well
- Have a leadership and like to do service mind work
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.